• Responsible for business development in Kenya and outside Kenya
• Develop and communicate strategies to establish partnership and business relationship to market products and services
• Conduct and review market analysis to determine customer needs, pricing, and trends
• Collaborate with relevant teams in development and implementation of strategies, plans, and business models
• Operate in liaison of quality, laboratory, customer department, and accounts office in the resolution of business development matters.
• Support management in designing and implement business solutions
• Support management in dealing with negotiations, bids, contracts development acquisition, and budgeting.
• Maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• Follow marketing activity to anticipate new trends and capture business opportunities
• Network with key players within the market
• Bachelor's degree in science related field with 3 years of experience in sales
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
• Excellent leadership skills
• Experience setting sales goals
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Duties • Responsible for business development in Kenya and outside Kenya• Develop and communicate strategies to establish partnership and business relationship to market products and services• C...